Bookish ( and not so bookish) thoughts #8

1. So I've managed to go to a local bookstore and came back with a few friends, namely Daniel Deronda by George Eliot, Vicar of Wakefield by Oliver Goldsmith and The Three Daughters of Madame Liang by Pearl S Buck.

2. I wish my tablet had more space so I can install and play Royal Chaos. I miss playing that game a lot, and its supposed to have gotten even more fun since last time I played it...but Love Nikki and Dragonvale are taking up space.

3. Am continuing to read The Forgotten Reflections as well as The Master and the Maid, although a day or two and I will be done with The Master and the Maid and will begin Paul Yoon's newest book, Run Me To Earth.

4. Monkey seems to love and enjoy his train set I got for him a lot, although he is beginning to talk about future gifts and what he wants.

5. There is promise of bad weather coming up for the weekend, am hoping it won't last long so I can take monkey outside so he can burn off excess energy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022