Bookish ( and not so bookish) thoughts #9


1. Royal Chaos is a very addictive game...And I blame it for the fact that it's hampering my reading life.

2. For a brief time I decided to add a third book to my reading list: that of Paul Yoons Run Me To Earth, which I am not sure how I feel about it yet.

3. I have officially given up on hearing from certain people. I doubt that I will hear from them, as sad as it sounds...although I really wanted to read two particular books: SAMANTHA DOWNING's new one: He Started It, and Wife after WIFE BY Olivia Hayfield.

4. A question, but why are some male authors so obsessed with women's looks? I am reading A good book written by another male author, and his male character focuses a lot on women's breasts and thighs...

5. Soon Lunar New Year will begin, and I have some plans for celebrating it, and honoring my sons paternal side. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022