The Sunday Post #9 Yay! Darling Rose Gold!



"The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme" (From Caffeinated Reviewer blog)

Good news is that my little monkey is finally himself, so I guess he recovered from the flu? He is playing with trains, trains and trains, and I also am noticing that he is starting to ask me detailed questions, namely about pictures in books, but still, I am amazed at his cleverness. I also have begun playing Royal Chaos once more, so yeah, very addictive game. Bookwise, am still continuing with Forgotten Reflections and The Master and the Maid, although I am almost done with the latter. I also have decided to instead read a book for a book tour next, and afterwards I will travel to 12th century through Sharon Kan Penman's book, When christ and his angels slept. 

Last week on the blog: 

N/A

This week on the blog:

Blood by Maggie Gee

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

New arrivals:


Comments

  1. I’m glad to learn the monkey is feeling better.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks shelleyrae :) am happy monkey is better too. The time literally moved so slowly when he was sick :(

      Delete
  2. I’m glad your little monkey is better. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aj! Hope you'll have a good week as well :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022