Bookish ( and not so bookish) thoughts #7

1. So my new obsession is Neon Genesis Evangelion, ;unfortunately, especially when it interferes with my reading time.

2. Since my monkey is better (minus the crankiness) I am planning on making the delayed trip to a local bookstore, in hopes of finding Daniel Deronda by George Eliot, Vicar of Wakefield by Oliver Goldsmith and collection of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

3. I am still reading The Forgotten Reflections by Young-Im Lee and The Master and the Maid by Laura Libricz, which I am enjoying. I blame it once more on Neon Genesis Evangelion.

4. New Years Eve was fun actually, but the day itself, not so much. I had hoped my monkey would like the gift I got for him, but oh boy, complaints and complains about it.

5. Here's hoping I can actually go there tomorrow to get some breathing room...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022