Bookish ( and not so bookish) thoughts #10


1. Today I had fun with my monkey being outside and building a railroad together for the trains. He also has started to pretend to be a cat and even tried to drink milk with his tongue instead of a straw.

2. I am still not finished with books that i have been reading for the last month or so...although in some I am halfway there, I suppose.

3. I am excited about Friday because it's Lunar New Year and there will be a little celebration planned, namely some food from a Chinese restaurant and my monkeys favorite desert: coconut cookies from a big store.

4. Am still having a lot of fun with Royal Chaos, so it kind of put in a reading cramp, but it's ok.

5. Kind of can't wait until I can start some new books. I even got a stack of books less than 300 pages. Maybe next I will read The Good Man by Ani Katz?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022