Bookish ( and not so bookish) thoughts #11


1. Really desire that I can give up on getting certain books, or that I will hear from publicists about specific books. Any tips on how to give up?

2. Really need to write reviews for a lot of books as well. Am scared to think of how many books I have to review.

3. For February I decided to read a lot of books that are less than 300 pages in hopes of catching up with some books and decreasing my TBR list.

4. Am really enjoying reading the current three reads, which are The Wartime Sisters by Lynda Cohen LOIGMAN, Forgotten Reflections by Young Im Lee, and The Road to URBINO by Roma TEARNE.

5. Am still continuing to play Royal Chaos which is a fun game, just wish I could get to next levels a lot more easily. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022