It's Monday! What Are you reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them. (From thebookdate.)

So Royal Chaos continues to dominate my playtime, wreaking havoc on my reading life. On Sunday my monkey and I went to a train expo where he enjoyed himself and I ended up spending a lot of money on train stuff, (and I ended up losing a hopper coach...) we also ended up riding a sort of a mini train, much to mine surprise and he didn't want to get off. A lot of library books are due, although I'm lucky that library doesn't charge us late payments (although it blocks account while you still have the book...) 

I also have begun reading Paul Yoon's book, Run Me To Earth, which I'm having mixed feelings about for now, (probably halfway done?) and I am reading a book tour book, Stefan's Promise, which is good, but I do believe the author should work on his female characters (one of them literally comes into a main character's room and takes off her clothes just to get him to sleep with her, which he refuses at first...I don't know any women who do that. Maybe I'm wrong?) Still far away from finishing Forgotten Reflections by Young-Im Lee. 

What I read Last Week:


What I am Reading Now:


Up Next:


Comments

  1. Lucky you, having a Penman to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marg! New book by Sharon Kay Penman is coming out this year, and I'm looking forward to getting a copy soon :D its titled The Land Beyond the Sea :D

      Delete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. All of them are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love Amy Hatvany and I have this one waiting on my TBR bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read her, but oh boy the book is tempting...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022