Friday 56 Challenge Week 4


RULES: (From fredasvoice.com)

*Grab a book, any book.

*Turn to Page 56 or 56% on your ereader.
If you have to improvise, that is okay.

*Find a snippet, short and sweet.

*Post it, and add the url to your post in the Linky below.

Also join in the fun on Instagram using the hashtags #Instagram56 #Friday56

Happy weekend to you all!

Second week of December, if one can believe it. The books that I began reading this week, namely Miracle Creek by Angie Kim and I'm Fine and Neither Are You by Camille Pagan, are really good and addictive. Here's to 2020 and more upcoming treasures! This is the book I will share with you this week. Enjoy! 

From Page 56:

"He let the man untie the handkerchief for the first time in days. Sunlight shocked him. It was impossibly bright and blue everywhere. Above him, a large-winged bird followed the wind over the rooftop of a building. In the air was the smell of something deep and old. He pushed through his own haze and tried to focus on the back of the plane to see if anyone else was stepping out." 

Want more information? Go here 

Comments

  1. I like the quote. Enjoy your current read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @ Breana M I have enjoyed reading Miracle Creek a lot. I hope you'll enjoy your current read as well!

      Delete
  2. That cover is stunning! I'm intrigued by the F56 quote, so I'll look this one up! I also can't believe that we're already halfway through December, but I hope you enjoy the rest of your reads this week. I hope you have a lovely weekend and do drop by my Friday Post if you have the time! - Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too! I hope you'll get a chance to read it as well and that it will be something you'll enjoy. I know, only few weeks are left before 2020 starts. I still can't believe it will be 2020.

      Delete
  3. I have heard of this author but not read anything by him. Are you enjoying it? My quotes from THE DUTCH HOUSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the book yet, but will soon!

      Delete
  4. I love the descriptive writing!! Happy Friday the 13th weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This snippet sounds really interesting! I like that cover, too. I've heard good things about Paul Yoon. Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    Here's my Friday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @Sammie. The cover is gorgeous and I will let you know if I enjoy it. Happy reading to you as well

      Delete
  6. That snippet definitely makes me want to know more. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @ Lauren Stoolfire. Even for me its a curious snippet :) Hope you'll have a chance to read the book too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022