Friday 56 Challenge Week 6


RULES: (From fredasvoice.com)

*Grab a book, any book.

*Turn to Page 56 or 56% on your ereader.
If you have to improvise, that is okay.

*Find a snippet, short and sweet.

*Post it, and add the url to your post in the Linky below.

Also join in the fun on Instagram using the hashtags #Instagram56 #Friday56

Happy weekend to you all!

My little four year old monkey got sick with a flu type B and to say that I'm upset is an understatement. For me worst thing as a mother is watching my son be sick. I hate it so much because he can't play, he can't do anything he wants to do which is run around, or drive on a bicycle or go to a park or a library or elsewhere. I had so many plans for the holidays, both for myself and my monkey but am forced to give them up... I can't even find myself pick up and read books these last few days. 

From Page 56

"Real understanding (though perhaps understanding is an overstatement) is something we arrived at later; we hardly saw him in the neighborhood as summer got under way, given that he had a thriving business to run."

Want more information? Go here 

Comments

  1. I'm curious for more! Wishing you the best for 2020!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your son. Hope he's feeling better soon! Flu's hard. My daughter and I got it last year, and it's definitely harder for your kids to have it than you for you to, in my opinion.

    The book quote sounds interesting!

    Here's my Friday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My monkey is doing a bit better, at least he has the energy to boss me and his grandmother around and to play a little, which is good news. The first day he was ill, the 26th, was the hardest because all he did was lie there... am happy the book sounds interesting. Its actually fun digging out memorable quotes and tease people with them :D

      Delete
  3. Reminds me of a story I just heard about the neighbors being spies. My Friday Quotes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022