The Sunday Post #6 No News


"The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme" (From Caffeinated Reviewer blog)

So it has been a few days since I've finished I'm Fine and Neither Are You by Camille Pagan? I swear a week has passed! I am finishing up The Wife Between us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen and am midway through The Limits of the World by Jennifer Acker, both novels I'm enjoying. Instead of reading Anonymous Girl by the same authors as The Wife Between Us, I've decided to read short books, and first on my list will be Paul Yoon's upcoming novel; Run Me To Earth as well as Master and the Maid by Laura Libricz. 

This week the only thing I can say is we went to look at various decorations of houses, which my monkey enjoyed, and that book-wise, I have had to deal with some unpleasant surprises...hopefully next week will be better. 

Last week on the blog: 

None

This week on the blog:

At Least Know This; Essential Science to Enhance Your Life by Guy P. Harrison

The Shame Factor: Heal Your Deepest Fears and Set Yourself Free by Stephan B. Poulter

Blood by Maggie Gee

New arrivals:

None

Comments

  1. I hope you'll enjoy your reading this week! ;)
    Merry Christmas and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @ Maureen's Books. You too, and happy holidays/merry christmas!

      Delete
  2. I hope you'll enjoy a peaceful Christmas, Svetlana!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. Hope your holidays/christmas will be good too!

      Delete
  3. Wishing you a great reading week, and a joyful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shelleyrae! I hope you'll have awesome holidays as well!

      Delete
  4. I’ve been looking at Christmas decorations on houses too. That’s one of my favorite things to do at Christmas. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL my family and I did it ever since we were children. This year, my son had a chance to look at the christmas decorations, which he enjoyed a lot :) We live in Texas, and we also saw horses and carriages pass by, but unfortunately we didn't try them out, although my son wanted to do that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022