The Sunday Post #5 Intense Book Slump


"The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme" (From Caffeinated Reviewer blog)

I have finished Miracle Creek by Angie Kim, and oh boy, that was the most intense read of my life. (How come it didn't win 2019 Goodreads awards?!) I am now reading I'm Fine and Neither Are You by Camille Pagan and The Limits of the World by Jennifer Acker.

I am feeling to be in a book slump of sorts, and right now I am looking forward to starting and reading a thriller, namely The Wife Between us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen. (Pity I won't get the third book they wrote, You Are Not Alone!) 

Took my monkey to the playground today and he played with a seven year old girl. When it was time to go, he was very upset and said he wanted to stay with the seven year old girl in a playground and didn't want to go home. Also a special holiday gift has arrived for him, which he will get on New Years.

Last week on the blog: 



This week on the blog:

The Shame Factor: Heal Your Deepest Fears and Set Yourself Free by Stephan B. Poulter

Blood by Maggie Gee

New arrivals:


Comments

  1. I just got Camille Pagans 2020 book for review, it’s called This Won’t End Well. I still need to read Miracle Creek though.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, the title sounds ominous! I have finished I'm Fine and Neither Are You, but I didn't like it all that much, to be honest. I hope you'll get a chance to read Miracle Creek, although I will warn you that it's one of the most intense books I've read this year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022