Bookish ( and not so bookish) thoughts #6


My apologies that I'm a bit late with this, but my monkey is sick...

1. First of all, my favorite day of the year arrived: December 26th! My family and I don't celebrate christmas, so therefore its exciting when we are just six days away from New Years!

2. I gave the special gift from South Korea to my monkey on 25th, and he loved it; taking the robot trains (as he calls them) everywhere. He even ended up sleeping with them!

3. I hate seeing my monkey being sick and just lying down and being unable to do anything, be it play, build railroads or astound me with a quip or something funny and yet so true.

4. Few days ago we looked at a book about dinosaurs, which he seemed to enjoy and he confessed that his favorite dinosaur was a T-Rex. I also was shocked to find out that the real T-Rex was actually, well, hairy!

5. If my monkey hadn't gotten sick, I would have ended up going to Half Price Books this week, but be that as it may, guess I'll have to settle going there next week or after New Years... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022