Coming Attractions for December 2019

It's December. The year is at an end, for better or worse. Book-wise, November has been a pleasant month because I got American Dirt by Jeannine Cummins as well as some cool mysteries that I have been waiting for. I also have achieved in reading A Hero Born by Jin Yong, which I have enjoyed a whole lot. (Yes, expect review for it this month!) This month I am hoping to get a lot of awesome reads for both New Years and books that will come out next year, namely Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel and possibly The Perfect Escape by Suzanne Park. Would hope for The Light Between Us by Andrew Fukuda, but I have a strong feeling that I will need to seek out The Perfect Escape and This Light Between Us at a library in April of next year...(Both are Asian male/Caucasian female books, I believe.) December is a bit of a freebie month because I hadn't signed up for any book tours so I can read whatever I would like. And here are my reads:


Book Spotlights/Reviews:

Hadamar: The House of Shudders by Jason K Foster (December 5th, 2019)

Possible Reviews:

Blood by Maggie Gee

The Fragility of Bodies by Sergio Olguin

The Shame Factor: Heal Your Deepest Fears and Set Yourself Free by Stephan B. Poulter Ph.D.

A Hero Born by Jin Yong

Planned Reads:

Here, There, Elsewhere Stories from the Road by William Least Heat Moon

It's My Trail, Too A Comanche Indian's Journey on the Cherokee Trail of Tears by Ronald R Cooper

The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff

American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins

Run Me To Earth by Paul Yoon

The Road to Urbino by Roma Tearne

A Bottle of Rum by Steve Goble

Ghost of the Bamboo Road by Susan Spann

The Kennedy Moment by Peter Adamson

The Master and the Maid by Laura Libricz

For Fresh Fiction:

That Churchill Woman by Stephanie Barron

The Limits of the World by Jennifer Acker

I'm Fine and Neither Are You by Camille Pagan

Miracle Creek by Angie Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022