Bookish ( and not so bookish) thoughts #3


All I can think of: It's Thursday already?!

1. Unknowingly, my monkey and I are expecting a special gift from a friend that, hopefully, should arrive soon. What I mean is, my monkey doesn't know, while I know :) However my monkey will get the gift after the 24th of December, and no, not on christmas since my family and I don't celebrate it.

2. I am continuing to read At Least Know This by Guy P. Harrison as well as David Lazar by Robert Kalich. I am enjoying both of them, but I am looking forward to starting Miracle Creek by Angie Kim.

3. I am awaiting for The Golden Wolf by Linnea Hartsuyker, which I ordered from ebay on the 17th of November. And yes, it still hasn't arrived. And yes, I did get in touch with customer service who told me to wait extra 6-13 days before issuing the refund. Not fair at all.

4. I am thinking that sometime next year, I should really start reading The Wife Between Us and Anonymous Girl by  Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen. Both sound good and are contemporary thriller. I hope to also get You Are Not Alone, which comes out next year.

5. Writing and doing this meme is kind of difficult, because I'm not used to sharing my life much at all, believe it or not.

How is your week going? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022