The Sunday Post #4 At Last!



"The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme" (From Caffeinated Reviewer blog)

Few days back, I have finally begun the book I hungered for: the book that I have been longing to read ever since I received it: and this book was The Miracle Creek by Angie Kim, which I will read and review for Fresh Fiction. I am thirty pages into it, but oh my gosh, so exciting, so structured! I sincerely hope it will win Goodreads awards. 

I also finally got the book that I've been waiting to get since November 17th, 2019 from ebay: Yes, The Golden Wolf by Linnea Hartsuyker came! Other than that, nothing new neither for me nor my monkey. 

Last week on the blog: 


This week on the blog: 

The Fragility of Bodies by Sergio Olguin 

The Shame Factor: Heal Your Deepest Fears and Set Yourself Free by Stephan B. Poulter

New arrivals: 


Comments

  1. Wow, November 17 is a long time to wait for a book. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @Aj! I am grateful it came :) I have previously read it before and loved it actually.

      Delete

  2. I’m glad that Miracle Creek is living up to your expectations :)

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @shellyrae. You too! The story definitely sucks you in...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022