Friday 56 Challenge Week 5


RULES: (From fredasvoice.com)

*Grab a book, any book.

*Turn to Page 56 or 56% on your ereader.
If you have to improvise, that is okay.

*Find a snippet, short and sweet.

*Post it, and add the url to your post in the Linky below.

Also join in the fun on Instagram using the hashtags #Instagram56 #Friday56

Happy weekend to you all!

If I say its third week of December, would that count as redundant? Honestly, no news to report aside from me reading and enjoying The Wife Between Us and The Limits of the World. Have a great weekend and enjoy this week's tidbit!


From Page 56

"But her own bed had always been off limits, so when he walked over and ran his fingers along the white sheets, his heart raced like he was trespassing, getting away with a transgression he would not have dared attempt had she been alive."  

Want more information? Go here 

Comments

  1. Interesting 56. I hope you are enjoying the book. This week I am spotlighting a book from deep in my TBR mountain - Redshirts by John Scalzi. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @ Kathy Martin. I hope you'll enjoy your reads as well. The week was all right, nothing special, sorry to say.

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely curious for more! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @ fredamans! I'm curious about it too... :D

      Delete
    2. Happy holidays to you and your family and friends!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL I wasn't either! Am happy to have shared it with everyone!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022