Bookish ( and not so bookish) thoughts #4

Huh, week goes really fast.

1. The goodreads winners have disappointed me because I hadn't read nor owned any of the winners, although yes, I did read and own some finalists.

2. I moved on to reading Miracle Creek by Angie Kim and I'm Fine and Neither Are You by Camille Pagan, both books that I will describe as gripping and addictive. I am also considering reading The Wife Between Us as well as An Anonymous Girl, both books by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen this month.

3. I feel that I'm kind of running out of 2020 books to feature on my Waiting on Wednesday blog posts because I'm struggling to figure out the connections, if any, between the remaining ones I have: A Bond Undone by Jin Yong, A Hundred Suns by Karin Tanabe, and I Want You to Know We're Still Here: A Post-Holocaust Memoir by Esther Safran Foer.

4. At long last, my early New Years present, The Golden Wolf by Linnea Hartsuyker, has arrived! Just wish the cover was different than the one I got...

5. I should look for another Thursday meme to do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022