The Sunday Post #2 AliExpress Disappointment



"The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme" (From Caffeinated Reviewer blog)

My little one's stuffed animal replacement arrived from AliExpress, and while my son loves it and refuses to go somewhere without it, I am disappointed that the toy isn't high quality as I had hoped it would be. Last week, nothing really new happened in my life.  

Last Week on the Blog:




This Week on the Blog:

The Dog at the Gate by Sunny Weber

Great Kids Don't Just Happen, 5 Essentials for Raising Successful Children by Dr. Paul Smolen (book spotlight)

New Arrivals:

 

Comments

  1. Oh dear...after my 2nd child I learnt to buy multiples of whatever it was they attached themselves to. Kid #1 chose a custom made blanket her nan made her which had to be repaired multiple times, kid #2 an ordinary quilt but by the time she got attached I couldn’t buy it anywhere, kids 3 + 4 thankfully chose generic muslin wraps.. I bought 6 of them and still by the time they gave them up many years later the last one was nothing but threads!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, wow. My parents bought the toy from Toys R Us before it closed. For awhile he ignored it, but recently he started to play with it. I wanted to give him a reward for potty training, therefore we went to Wal-Mart, where he misplaced the lovey. I asked and even called lost and found, but no one returned the lovey :( hopefully this lovey will stick around.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry about the replacement toy. That is exactly what happened to my granddaughter last year. She was so sad.

    The two new books look wonderful. Can't wait to see what you think.

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was a bit more upset than he was, to be honest. The lovey looks cartoonish to me, but he seems to like it. Just wish it was a bit higher quality because 3 days and already there is a thread loose...

      Delete
    2. I am excited to read the two new books as well! Both are mysteries. One is a shinobi (ninja) mystery, while another is a pirate mystery.

      Delete
  3. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know

    Agen Idn Poker Terpercaya

    ReplyDelete

  4. I have also gotten goods with very poor quality when ordering online. For that we must really be able to choose and see the performance of the online store whether good or not

    visit my website : poker45.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022