Coming Attractions for November 2019

So I am crossing my fingers on getting certain book *coughs* The American Dirt by Jeanne Cummins *coughs* this month, which I am excited to read. I also made a realization that with only two months left, there are a number of books that I want to read but realize I haven't read. Like other readers, I imagine that everyone has a goal of reading all the books on TBR lists (at least my case, and it spans into, well, more than a thousand) but since it can't be done until cloning, here are a few books I want to read before the year is out that were published this year: MIRACLE CREEK by ANGIE KIM, LIMITS OF THE WORLD by JENNIFER ACKER, and I'M FINE AND NEITHER ARE YOU by CAMILLE PAGAN. (Will cross fingers for December) So this month, I am planning a trip to 13th century China as well as New Zealand during 1950s, possibly Iceland and Antarctica. Without further ado, here are my reading plans.

Book Spotlights/Reviews:

From Wild to Mild: A Dog in Two Worlds by Sunny Weber (November 15th, 2019)

The Last Thing She said by Lauren Carr (November 20th, 2019)

Hurricane Dog: A Tale of Betrayal, Redemption & Change by Sunny Weber (November 21st, 2019)

The Tender Birds by Carole Giangrande (November 21st, 2019)

The Dog at the Gate: How a Throwaway Dog Becomes Special by Sunny Weber (November 27th, 2019)

Great Kids Don't Just Happen, 5 Essentials for Raising Successful Children by Dr. Paul Smolen (book spotlight November 29th, 2019)

Possible Reviews:

Blood by Maggie Gee

The Fragility of Bodies by Sergio Olguin

The Devil's Wind by Steve Goble

Promised Land by Martin Fletcher

The Shame Factor: Heal Your Deepest Fears and Set Yourself Free by Stephan B. Poulter Ph.D.

Planned Reads:

The Bloody Black Flag by Steve Goble

A Hero Born by Jin Yong

PumpkinFlowers; a soldier's story of a forgotten war by Matti Friedman

Burnt Toast Makes you Sing Good; a memoir of food and love from an American Midwest family by Kathleen Flinn

David Lazarus by Robert Kalich

The Kennedy Moment by Peter Adamson

The comet seekers by Helen Sedgwick

For Fresh Fiction:

The Atomic City Girls by Janet Beard

This Mortal Boy by Fiona Kidman

The Glass Woman by Caroline Lea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022