Friday 56 Challenge Week 2



RULES: (From fredasvoice.com)

*Grab a book, any book.

*Turn to Page 56 or 56% on your ereader.
If you have to improvise, that is okay.

*Find a snippet, short and sweet.

*Post it, and add the url to your post in the Linky below.

Also join in the fun on Instagram using the hashtags #Instagram56 #Friday56

Happy weekend to you all!

Wow, so its Black Friday. Hopefully everyone had a good week, whether the celebration is for Thanksgiving or for The Day of Mourning. Here is the book I will be sharing this week. Enjoy!

From Page 56:

"We sit in silence through the clatter of dishes, the hiss and whir of the espresso machine, my thumping heart. For years, I've imagined this-being in front of him again, within reach-but now that I'm here, I just feel outside myself, like I'm watching from a table across the room. It doesn't seem right that we can speak to each other like normal people, or that he can bear to look at me without falling to his knees." 

Want more information? Go here 

Comments

  1. The quote is interesting. Enjoy your current read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an emotional rollercoaster! Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although not a book I would read, I hope you are enjoying it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Literary Feline. I actually hadn't started to read it yet, but its definitely on my oh so long TBR list...definitely next year it will be read.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022