Bookish ( and not so bookish) thoughts #2



So another week has passed since I began to do bookish memes. I am really surprised at the speed of time.

1. My train obsessed monkey and I had fun in the library on Tuesday and looked over books about frogs ( fascinating) as well as gorgeous and breathtaking butterfly pictures. Today we went to a children's museum where he spent practically more than three hours playing with...trains.

2. I hadn't been watching Slave Isaura due to the fact I am reading A Hero is Born by JIN Yong and since i have a thing for finishing chapters, and these chapters are very VERY long...well I tend to lack time in watching the drama.

3. This is probably the first time that I have an urge to watch a Chinese drama just to see Jin Yongs tale in action.

4. I am crossing my fingers that some books will arrive soon, namely Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie WROBEL, which deals wih Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, and maybe The Perfect Escape by Suzanne Park.

5. To be honest, I don't really place any importance on Thanksgiving, and just wish places and mail couls work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022