Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts #1

So it's time for the Thursday meme, Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts. I am not sure if I can do ten things that are on my mind, but I'll give it a try.

1. So throughout the week, I have been busy participating in Bookish memes, which I find fun so far. I hope I can continue to do this.

2. A major plot is revealed in a Brazilian drama I am watching that is dubbed into Russian, (Slave Isaura,) and its kind of exciting to see what will happen next.(22 out of 100 episodes)

3. Goodreads final rounds are disappointing, mainly because a suspense/thriller I enjoyed, My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing got booted out of the final round. I also am being honest in saying I haven't read any of the choices that were presented, although interestingly enough,I do have a lot of choices on my Goodreads shelf.

4. I am kind of looking forward to December (and no, its not only gifts for New Years!) I am looking forward because December will be kind of a freebie month for me, which means some books I have neglected throughout the year, the hidden gems,  can be read at last! (Here's looking at you Miracle Creek by Angela Kim!)

5. I am frightened to mention how many books I own and refuse to part with, but I need to stack them up in boxes and make a list of which book goes into which box, which is very time consuming...

How is your week going? Anything to look forward to? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022