Top ten Tuesday: Super Long Book Titles

 Who hasn't come across long book titles? And what makes a long book title? Mine would be 7 words or more that I possibly read and have in my library. I think I will do 10. I know I have more, but these are long titles, aren't they? 


1. I want you to know we're still here 

2. The plot against the pom pom queen 

3. Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban 

4. Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets 

5. Starring Sally J Freedman as herself 

6. It's not the end of the world 

7. Pilgrim footprints on the sands of time 

8. A history of the Jews in Modern Times 

9. 50 secrets how to meet people and make friends 

10. Tammy the little cat with a big attitude 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022