The Sunday Post: Guess whos back?

 So, did anyone miss me? Last Gd knows how many months have been, well, hell filled. Thankfully physically we are well and healthy. My son has grown by leaps and bounds, enjoying dinosaurs, and currently using his imagination a whole lot. He also began Pre-K and seems to enjoy and thrive there. It's safe to say that 2020 didn't go as I had hoped. Before COVID, I had a lot of plans, but yeah, those plans have died. For the time being, I'm not writing reviews, although I plan to start back again soon, in November. The last half of 2020, I am barely getting any books. ( when was the last time? Oh October 2nd I believe.) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022