Lets talk bookish: the care and keeping of a TBR

I am ashamed today that my TBR list is pretty long...years long...countless years ago. I always come up with a theme and then try to find books that fit into the theme. Some examples? Books that take place in 50 states, but I want them to reflect racial and religious and LGB diversity. Also, let's remember that men and women experience the world differently. Another theme? Four elements titles ( air, earth, water fire) 4 seasons titles (spring, summer, autumn and winter) mysteries written by East Asian men and women. Mostly I go for women's fiction, romance, historical fiction, thrillers and suspense as well as literary. Also one more TBR, historical fiction from prehistoric times to modern times around the world. 

To an extent I do keep it organized, that is a lot of books I got in the past are my priorities for reading. Overall, don't keep it organized, sorry to say. It used to be that book tour books were first, but now I guess what will be my priority are books I got from authors or FF books. 

I think I tend to add books that sound remotely interesting ( sorry!) Or else if its an author whose books I enjoyed in the past, well, to my TBR list they go. 

I don't think I did a monthly TBR. Mostly my reads are kind of random although I am trying to focus on the books I got in the past. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022