Shelf Control: The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman

 Due to technological malfunctions ( and me not being aware that uninstalling a program equals my hard work is kaput...) I started to write list of books I have and which boxes they are in, by hand. At the moment I don't have the book next to me. 

Title: The Lost Wife

Author: Alyson Richman

Published: 2011 

Pages: 368

Summary: 

How and when I got it: 

Honestly I can't remember if it was in a local library or if it was a gift from a dear friend who passed away in 2016...

Why I want to read it: 

At the time, it was a popular and intriguing WWII novel and I am curious to see how it will be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022