The Sunday post: political fatigue

I am exhausted, seriously exhausted from politics, fighting, 2020 and hell. I am tired of opening up my mailbox and seeing political advertisements ( I live with my son and my parents.) I am tired of thinking of WWIII that should erupt sometime next year, and I am tired of being conflicted. Why can't things sometime be black and white without the grey? I don't know who is right or wrong; I don't know who will bring hell. All I can see is that USA has become a cult for democrats and republicans, and if you don't believe to the letter you become a pariah. Whatever happened to agree to disagree? Whatever happened to moderation? It no longer exists, and while I am not an Oracle, it's not good when extremism begins to rule the land...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022