Shelf Control: The MacGregors Lady

 Title: The MacGregors Lady

Author: Grace Burrowed 

Published: 2014

Length: 406 pages

Summary:

How and when I got it:

Wow, six years have passed already? I was contacted by a publicist asking if I wanted to do review for its sequel/standalone, WHAT A LADY NEEDS FOR CHRISTMAS. I agreed, wrote review and enjoyed the story a whole lot. Being a completionist, I needed to get prequels, and this is one of them. 

Why I want to read it: 

With all the hell that 2020 has spawned, I need something light and fluffy for my brain to take. I love serious works, but sometimes my mind needs to rest and enjoy the lighter side of life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022