Day 00 Welcome Post Book Cover That Sparks Joy!

So I understand that I'm late to the party, but I was just being busy, trying to finish a number of books I wanted to use for this challenge. So today's topic is Book Cover(s) that spark(s) joy, and for me they would be 1980s 1990s book covers. There is definitely something vibrant lively about the book covers. Although I don't own these series, the first ones that came into my mind would be Susan Beth Pfeffer's Sebastian Sisters book covers. I love the backgrounds.  I also love book cover for Just As Long As We're Together by Judy Blume and a story by Barthe DeClements, Nothing's Fair in Fifth Grade. 











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022