Blog Challenge Day 08: Star



So I decided to use The Comet Seekers by Helen Sedgwick for this last prompt. Relation to that is the theme of 'Star' which I took to mean outer space, and I even thought that comets are types of stars, but not the case. Yet, comets exist in the same space as the stars. 

Pretty much like my previous reads, The Comet Seekers plays with time but this time the focus is a lot more on the comets and outer space rather than straight history. This is also a literary tale that I found to be confusing yet heartbreaking and frustrating. Like my previous reads, I definitely think this requires a re-read to fully immerse and understand the story of Roisin and Francois. The tale plays a lot with history and future, with living life and freezing it as well as an inability to move on and to fully enjoy it There is a lot I don't understand, but I would like to think that a day will arrive when I finally will. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022