Coming attractions for May 2020

Does anyone else feel suspended in time? That's what I feel. I feel bitterness that I won't be able to get print copy of Samantha Downing's latest: HE STARTED IT. I am glad that some things are getting back to normal, I hope. I have been struggling a lot with allergies this last week or so, which is pretty bad when you have an outdoor loving four year old boy. Other than that, I suppose, nothing else is new one can say. I feel guilty that I hadn't written a lot of reviews as I hoped last month, but hopefully this month will be different. Without further ado, here is my tentative schedule. I also joined a book challenge, which I am excited to share with you these coming days!  Also, May marks 10 years since I began blogging, so yay! 

Books/spotlights: 

Between These Walls by Michael Newman (May 26th, 2020)

Possible reviews: 

A bond undone by Jin Yong

How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents by Julia Alvarez 

Truths I never told you by Kelly Rimmer 

Hotel on the corner of bitter and sweet by Jamie Ford

Offerings by Michael Byung Ju Kim

Cometh the hour by Annie Whitehead

The Aosawa Murders by Riku Onda

Run me to earth by Paul Yoon

These ghosts are family by Maisy Card

Planned reads

The land beyond the sea by Sharon Kay Penman

The Kennedy Moment by Peter Adamson

The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff

My Half of the Sky by Janey McBurney-Lin

For fresh fiction:

The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd

The Last Year of War by Susan Meissner

The Library of Legends by Janie Chang

Salt Creek by Lucy Treloar

Will be posting fresh fiction links to:

Crimson Lake by Candice Fox (Fresh Pick)

All the Ways We Said Goodbye by Karen White, Lauren Willig, Beatriz Williams (Fresh Pick)

The Sea of Lost Girls by Carol Goodman

A Good Man by Ani Katz

Lost Autumn by Mary-Rose MacColl

The Familiar Dark by Amy Engel

The Lost Orphan by Stacey Halls

The Operator by Gretchen Berg (Fresh Pick)

A Tender Thing by Emily Neuberger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022