Blog Challenge Day 02: Travel/Vacation



For this challenge, I decided it to mean that the story takes place someplace else from where I live, so I decided to use The Aosawa Murders by Riku Onda, yet another literary tale. The story takes place in Kanto Japan and its a lot like a jigsaw puzzle of a crime, with the reader having to put these puzzle pieces together. I do think that re-reads have to be made to understand it. 

The tale begins with Makiko Saiga explaining the crime and what happened as well as what prompted her to write the famous but forgotten book based on the crime, The Forgotten Festival. Then as the story goes on, the reader begins to learn a lot of unsavory details about different characters, including Makiko. I enjoy reading the stories where I have to figure out how puzzle pieces come together, and I hadn't been able to put the stories together to understand the why, but still, a truly shocking and memorable tale. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a plot twister!

    @Sveta, you do read quite extensively - stories from Jamaica, Japan and America! Super! 👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022