The Sunday Post #12 When February Begins



"The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme" (From Caffeinated Reviewer blog)

Finally finished Forgotten Reflections and have begun Imperial Passions by Eileen Stephenson. I also am almost done with The Wartime Sisters. So January passed, and I hadn't posted any reviews on my blog...oye, it's bad. I should be posting a few in February, and should try to keep up with my blogging dailies.

Last week on the blog:

N/A

This week on the blog:

Blood by Maggie Gee

Stefans Promise by Sam Rennick

David Lazar by Robert Kalich

Little Women Book I by Louisa May Alcott

New Arrivals:

Comments

  1. Good luck with the reviews! And have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to take a bit of break from blogging as well, during the last few days. But I am confident that I will get back to it! All the best on that.

    I hope you have a great week ahead.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gayathri. At least game thing is kind of slowing down so to speak...so more time to read and blog :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022