It's Monday! What Are you reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them. (From thebookdate.)

Was it last week that I finished Stefan's Promise by Sam Rennick? Possibly. To be honest, I'm not sure I recall. Two nights ago I finished Forgotten Reflections and today finished The Wartime Sisters. So yes, I have began reading new books, and I hope they won't take me a long time to finish. I am pretty sure that my monkey's interests are moving towards dinosaurs, although he still plays with trains. He also has played a bit with play-dough, which he liked, I believe. The trip to the library on Saturday involved him picking out about six non-train books: two of these feature T-Rex, while another is about cats and another about dogs. The other two are story books I checked out previously for him: My favorite Pet is Sheep and How Many Cats? 

What I read last week:

What I am reading now:

Up next:

Comments

  1. wow, lots of goodies! Let me know what you think of Lauren Carr.
    https://wordsandpeace.com/2020/02/02/sunday-post-23-2-2-2020/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Good Man looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022