G149 E-Reading Book Review of Corpus of a Siam Mosquito by Steven David Justin Sills

Name of Book: Corpus of a Siam Mosquito

Author: Steven David Justin Sills

ISBN: 9781475116267

Publisher: Alcibiades Press

Type of book: Thailand, art, reflection, philosophy

Year it was published: 2008

Summary:

This explores the life of a Thai man in dire poverty rising to success and control of his life as a prostitute artist

Opinion:

This time I didn't even get an opportunity to read word/sentence per paragraph. Why? I was reading an e-version of it, and for some odd reason it formated horribly on my e-reader. From what I can tell though, it seems to be either a prequel or sequel to Nawin, or at least it contained the same named characters which I doubt is a coincidence. I was too frustrated with the e-reader to pay much attention to the story, although it seemed to be the same old song and dance routine that I am familiar with.

 Quick notes: I would like to thank the author for the opportunity to read and review the book.
1 out of 5
(0: Stay away unless a masochist 1: Good for insomnia 2: Horrible but readable; 3: Readable and quickly forgettable, 4: Good, enjoyable 5: Buy it, keep it and never let it go.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022