G146 E-Reading An American Papyrus 25 Poems

Opinion:

Its odd that I'm not a poetry person; I'm pretty sure I'm good at reading and reviewing fiction and Non-fiction, yet poetry is something that has always been forced upon me. I never really cared for it for one reason or another. I'm not putting down poetry, but its something hard to wrap my mind around. If I was asked to discuss poetry found within Tale of Genji or somewhere else, perhaps I might do a better job; but with this I am a failure. I don't feel comfortable with the language that the author chooses to use, nor of the descriptions and metaphors. I am familiar with nature, with love, but I'm not liking the poetry and imagery he chooses to use.

2 out of 5
(0: Stay away unless a masochist 1: Good for insomnia 2: Horrible but readable; 3: Readable and quickly forgettable, 4: Good, enjoyable 5: Buy it, keep it and never let it go.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022