The Sunday Post The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme #17 Old Music, New Year... Right now in East Asia its Lunar New Years, Year of the Rabbit. (Happy New Years to whoever celebrates it!) In United States the year is just beginning, and while my son and I have plans for celebrating it (which includes H-Mart, bulgogi and a cake roll from Tous Les Jours, as well as him saying hello to his paternal grandma and aunt over Skype, and my son's father is actually Chinese not Korean and no, the father has never told me or guided me how to celebrate Lunar New Years in Chinese style) I am feeling introspective. Its safe to say that in 2025 it will be almost 20 years since I have bega...
Comments
Post a Comment