Coming attractions for January 2023

 It's 2023, if anyone can believe it. Next month will be a year since Nazi Germany, err I mean Russia, decided to attack Ukraine. It certainly made me question my identity, which means I often end up telling people I am from former Soviet Union. Big difference between Soviet Union, and, from what I hear, modern Russia post Soviet Union. Last year certainly had disappointments as well as unexpected and pleasant surprises. Not sure how this year will go, but lets hope there will be more good times. Without further adieu, here are books I hope to tackle this month:

The Room on Rue Amelie by Kristin Harmel

The Conscious Parent by Shefali Tsabary 

The Tumbling Turner Sisters by Juliette Fay

The Foxglove King by Hannah Whitten

Iron Curtain by Vesna Goldsworthy

Evil Things by Katja Ivar

Impossible to be Human by Robert Kalich

The Magician's Daughter by H.G. Parry

Shoot the Horses First by Leah Angstman 

The ALl AMerican by Joe Milan Jr.

The Basel Killings by Hansjorg Schneider

The Hand that feeds you by Mercedes Rosende

Summer of Reckoning by Marion Brunet

A Map for the Missing by Belinda Huijuan Tang 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022