Top Ten Tuesday: Non-Bookish hobbies

 Outside reading and reviewing, I sort of have a semi life as well. I am not sure if it will be the top ten, but it's worth a try. 

1. Listening to oldie music. Something I love to do is listen to old K-pop. ( How old? 90s to 00s.) I also listen to old K-indie music like Humming Urban Stereo for instance. 

2. Watching old Korean dramas. It's a bit inevitable: if I love Korean music, then I love Korean Dramas, or K-Dramas. Dramas I love watching aren't "cute" rom-coms, but instead they are cerebral/emotional that are serious in tone and subject. ( La Dolce Vita for instance...) 

3. Play Love Nikki. In real life, I don't care for clothing or fashion, so it seems odd that I love Love Nikki, a fashion game that I dedicated almost three years to. ( Logging on, collecting stuff, and amassing hundreds of clothing and costumes.) 

4. Play Dragon vale. I also have began to love a game called Dragon Vale where one collects very cool and awesome dragons. ( my favorite are called Hidden Dragons and Gemstones.) 

5. Play match 3 games. I at times love match 3 games. I doubt here is anything else to say.  

6. RPG games. I used to love playing RPG games twenty or so years ago. ( loved Baldurs Gate series, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights and Dragon Age series, although I didn't play 3rd game because I am into PC, not other platforms.) 

7. Time management games. Loved Sims and Chocolatier series. They were so much fun to do! 

8. Jigsaw puzzles. Year's back I was crazy about jigsaw puzzles and it took me few days to assemble various puzzles. My preference are nature and scenic. 

9. Writing. I used to love writing fiction stories, mostly Asian male/ white female tales, but I gave up on writing fiction. Now I am planning on writing some projects I had in mind like multicultural USA, or historic world multicultural. 

10. So this is hard. I guess I also will be watching other old TV shows or dramas from my youth and childhood like I love Lucy or Slave Isaura translated into Russian. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022