The Sunday Post: Canceled Halloween, gaining a marble run

 For a sweet lover, Halloween is a favorite holiday. Free candies of all sorts, walking around, admiring decorations and free candies. As a child it was one of my favorite holidays. As an adult, I dreamt of having a child that I can take trick or treating with me. In 2016 that wish came true, but the child wasn't quite ready for experience. In 2017 and 2018 we didn't go trick or treating either due to weather or something else. 2019, the child experienced his first trick or treat and he loved it. ( No, did not let him eat candy...) and ever since he has been bugging me about next time. 2020 came around, and the world flushed into a virtual potty as life we took for granted changed and shifted. I didn't go trick or treating with him this year. Instead, I was lucky that his lovely aunt sent him a marble run toy which he fell in love with, and that is how he spent his Halloween. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022