New Years Resolutions

Well, it seems that everyone is making New Years Resolutions, so why not me?

Real Life Goals:

*Get a driver's license

*Find a Job

*Maybe lose some weight

*Learn some of my mom's cooking

Book Goals:

* Read 56 of Nancy Drew mysteries (10/56 accomplished)

* Finish Tree of Souls by Howard Schwartz and The Greek Myths 2 by Robert Graves

* Read books from Non-fiction section as well as fiction reviews along with their sequels

* Try to make more of a dent in my Hoping to Get to... list

* Finish up my e-readings from my Hoping to Get to... list 

Comments

  1. I bet you will be able to reach your goals!! Just set your mind to it. Don't even think about it, just do it!

    I came up with a saying that I like to believe in:
    Will it be done? WILL it done!

    Just believe it's already done.

    Good luck on all of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022