Coming Attractions for July 2019

The last few months I have been struggling a lot with my mental health, mostly in trying to see the bright side of life as well as growth of apathy and depression. While I will lack book tours, I will not lack awesome reading material be it for my blog or Fresh Fiction. I also will try to write more personal writing in my journal beyond that of reviews. Without further ado, here are my reading plans for July 2019. I also apologize in advance that I'm pretty late in some of the reviews.

Book Tours/Spotlights:

(Unfortunately I didn't yet finish these books when they are due, therefore I will review them for month of July.)

Burton Blake by Robert Tucker
Eternally Artemisia by Melissa Muldoon
The Storyteller's Secret by Sejal Badani

Possible Reviews:

(I have finished the books, and have loved a lot of them, therefore not sure what is holding me back from reviewing them...)

Alice and Gerald; a Homicidal Love Story by Ron Franscell
Wunderland by Jennifer Cody Epstein
Promised Land by Martin Fletcher
The Exile by Gregory Erich Phillips

Planned Reads:
The Republic of Uzupis by Hailji
The Book of Unknown Americans by Cristina Henriquez (50 States)
It's My Trail, Too; A Comanche Indian's Journey on the Cherokee Trail of Tears by Ronald R. Cooper
The Last Outlaws; THe lives and Legends of Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid by Thom Hatch
Things We lost in the fire; stories by Mariana Enriquez Trans by Megan McDowell

For Fresh Fiction: 
The Lost Daughter by Gill Paul
Dark Constellations by Pola Oloixarac
The Other Mrs. Miller by Allison Dickson
The Peacock Summer by Hannah Richell
Miracle Creek by Angie Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022