Coming Attractions for May 2019

Seems I've been truly kicked out of something that I have been a long time part of. Only person at fault is me, but knowing the fact doesn't make it any easier to accept it. May seems to be a long and lonely month. I want to sound optimistic, but I feel as if I cannot.

Book Tours/Spotlights

The Pale Faced Lie by David Crow (May 10th, 2019)

Free Pizza by G.C. McRae (May 13th, 2019)

Exposed by Jean-Phillipe Blondel (May 21st, 2019)

It's Murder My Son-Lauren Carr (May 24th, 2019)

Scheduled Reviews:

Alice and Gerald; A Homicidal Love Story by Ron Franscell (May 3rd, 2019)

Alvar the Kingmaker by Anne Whitehead (May 5th, 2019)

Wunderland by Jennifer Cody Epstein (May 7th, 2019)

Planned Reads:

Does Anybody Else Look Like Me? A Parent's Guide to Raising Multiracial Children by Donna Jackson Nakazawa

Washington's Spies; The Story of America's First Spy Ring by Alexander Rose

The Sharecroppers by Denisa Nickell Hanania 

Vintage 1954 by Antoine Laurain 

On the Edge of Sunrise by Cynthia Ripley Miller

The Scent Keeper by Erica Bauermeister 

For Fresh Fiction: 

Wasited by Randy Susan Meyers

How we disapepared by Jing-Jing Lee

The Summer of Ellen by Agnete Friis 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022