Coming Attractions for April 2019

Hopefully during this season I will begin some of my long-term projects, in which I hope to be successful at. Unlike the previous month, April promises to be kind of an empty month, although there is always May, I suppose. I am also crossing my fingers toward getting print copies of some books, and of reviewing a lot more books. Without further ado, here are some of my plans for this month. Wish me luck!

Book Tours/Spotlights

The Last Pier by Roma Tearne (April 23rd, 2019)

HIIT your limit; High-Intensity interval training for fat loss, cardio, and full body health by Dr. Len Kravitz (April 23rd, 2019)

The High Court by Chris Ledbetter (April 24th, 2019)

Scheduled Reviews:

The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See (April 3rd, 2019)

Alvar the Kingmaker by Anne Whitehead (April 5th, 2019)

Planned Reads:

Sown in Tears by Beverly Magid

The Exile by Gregory Erich Phillips

Alice and Gerald; A Homicidal Love Story by Ron Franscell

Love you bye; holding fast, letting go, and then there's the dog by Rossandra White

It's My Trail, Too A Comanche Indian's Journey on the Chreokke Trail of Tears by Ronald R. Cooper

Here, there, elsewhere stories from the Road by William Least Heat-Moon

The Southern Side of Paradise by Krsity Woodson Harvey

The Scent Keeper by Erica Bauermeister

For Fresh Fiction: 

The Way of Beauty by Camille Di Maio

I'm Fine and Neither Are You by Camille Pagan

The Bookshop of the Broken Hearted by Robert Hillman

The Limits of the World by Jennifer Acker

Cape May by Chip Cheek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022