Coming Attractions of November 2017

Last month I was unable to achieve my goals when it came to finishing and reading some books outside of book tours, I'm sad to report. Perhaps this month will be different? I don't have as many book tours on my blog, therefore I will be able to read and finish some books that are awaiting me for a while. I also am planning on reviewing some backup books, namely Traitor's Knot by Cryssa Bazos and To Be A Queen by Annie Whitehead. Cross fingers that I can review them!

For this month, I'm excited to report that a new book by Elizabeth St. John will be appearing on my blog, and I also will make sure that two of Jennifer Kincheloe's books will also be reviewed. Some other authors appearing on my blog include Death Comes by Sue Hallgarth which is a bit out of my depth because I know very little about the American literary scene in America. Also the first level of Purple Turtle books will appear along with a book spotlight for Twofer Murder by Lauren Carr (Book will be reviewed in January of next year!) Also I am planning on reading and reviewing Lucky Boy by Shanthi Sekaram. Without further ado, here is my November schedule:

Expect Reviews for... (Can Change)

Death Comes by Sue Hallgarth (November 4th, 2017 might get changed to a later date...) 

Purple Turtle Graded Readers Level 01 (November 10th, 2017)

One Sip at a time by Ketih Van Sickle (November 10th, 2017)

By Love Divided by Elizabeth St. John (November 17th, 2017)

Beyond Love by D.D. Marx (November 27th, 2017)

Book Spotlight for Twofer Murder by Lauren Carr (November 28th, 2017. Review to come in January)

Lucky Boy by Shanthi Sekaram (I hope to be able to read and review it in November)

The Secret Life of Anna Blanc by Jennifer Kincheloe (I hope to be able to read and review it in November)

The Woman in the Camphor Trunk by Jennifer Kincheloe  (I hope to be able to read and review it in November)

Hopeful Reads... (Can change)

Bright from the Start; The Simle Science-Backed Way to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind from Birth to Age 3 (Mine boy is almost 2...better get started)

The Heirs by Susan Rieger

The Master of Verona by David Blixt (To this day I still recall the Prince of Doom by the author. Really better get to this book as well...)

Washington's Spies; The story of America's First Spy Ring by Alexander Rose

Dinosaurs without bones; Dinosaur lives revealed by their trace fossils by Anthony J. Martin

Slightly South of Simple by Kristy Woodson Harvey

House of Shadows by Nicola Cornick

Comments

  1. Oh yay! Thanks for reading Slightly South of Simple! I hope you enjoy it 😊 xo Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just let me know when your scheduling your review of Death Comes. We're looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022