Why October horror? Why so many R.L Stine and not other works?

I realize that I should have done this earlier, should have posted a quick note about October plans. But since I hadn't, here's an explanation.

I've always wanted to find a way to celebrate Halloween in someway. Every year my goal is to read horror novels in honor of Halloween, and this year I have opportunity to read R.L Stine Novels, at least his Fear Street Sagas and its seventeen tales. As soon as I am finished reading R.L Stine's Halloween Horror, I will get back to regular reading schedule.

Since it is October, I might read a few vampire novels (no, I swear no Twilight series...I swear...) such as first three books of Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause and possibly Vampire of the Mists by Christie Golden. But that would depend on the month. Anyways, enjoy the reviews, horror or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022