Coming Attractions for November 2022

 So it's November, definitely a time to pause and philosophize on life. Like always, I desperately want DEMON COPPERHEAD by Barbara Kingsolver along with THISTLEFOOT by GennaRose Nethercott, THE WITCH AND THE TSAR by Olesya Salnikova Gilmore along with JEWISH NOIR I by Various. Of course there are others, but its a mixed bag is best to describe it. Hopefully in December I can get my hands on DEMON COPPERHEAD, but yeah, patience. I am looking to when the books will at least fall below ten dollars, which isn't happening anytime soon. Maybe I should have skipped over ballet tickets from my sister and just went for the book. Here are attractions:

Parlor Games by Maryka Biaggio 

The Room on Rue Amelie by Kristin Hamel

Friendswood by Rene Steinke 

Margot by Wendell Steavenson 

The Oleander Sword by Tasha Suri

Empire of Exiles by Erin M Evans

A Map for the missing by Belinda Huijuan Tang

One Dark Window by Rachel Gillig 

Engines of Empire by R.S. Ford

The Tower of fools by Andrzej Sapkowski

The Tethered Mage by Melissa Caruso

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022