Coming attractions for April 2020

March was definitely a month of hell for me. It began on a positive note with a visit to a science museum with my son and parents, but then corona virus hit and in one swipe my hopes and dreams were wiped out. I have read a lot in March, and am hoping to continue reading in April. I also have begun a youtube channel where I will be posting audio of me reading Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, which I hope you will enjoy. Just travel to Youtube and type in Family Fun Nights. (I also posted some kids' books.) Other than just being home and struggling with the fact that everything is closed and I can't go anywhere, I won't be able to get new books anytime soon, nor will my fondest dream come true, nothing new here. Stay safe everyone! 

Books/spotlights


(Spotlight) GenTech: An American Story of Technology, Change and Who We Really Are by Dr. Rick Chromey April 3rd, 2020

Bury Him: A Memoir of the Viet Nam War by Captain Doug Chamberlain April 20th, 2020

Perils and Pearls: In World War II, a Family's Story of Survival and Freedom from Japanese Jungle Prison Camps by Hulda Bachman-Neebs April 28th, 2020

Possible reviews

A bond undone by Jin Yong

Run me to earth by Paul Yoon

These ghosts are family by Maisy Card

Hotel on the corner of bitter and sweet by Jamie Ford

Planned reads

Offerings by Michael Byung Ju Kim

Cometh the hour by Annie Whitehead

The land beyond the sea by Sharon Kay Penman

Truths I never told you by Kelly Rimmer

Love and other consolation prizes by Jamie Ford

The Aosawa Murders by Riku Onda

The Kennedy Moment by Peter Adamson

For fresh fiction:

A tender thing by Emily Neuberger

The library of legends by Janie Chang

Dear sister by Hannah Mary McKinnon

The eulogist by Terry Gamble

Stone mothers by Erin Kelly

Lady be good by Amber Brock

Will be posting fresh fiction links to:

Crimson Lake by Candice Fox (Fresh Pick)

All The Ways We Said Goodbye by Karen White, Lauren Willig, Beatriz Williams (E-Book, Fresh Pick)

The sea of lost girls by Carol Goodman

A good man by Ani Katz 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022