Coming Attractions for March 2020

In February, I gave up on the bookish memes. I think mainly it was because, well, everyday was kind of too much in my opinion. I think I will do maybe 3 per week instead of 6 like previously, my apologies. Which of the three will I do? The Sunday, Monday and Thursday ones :D Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays were a bit too much for me. Book wise, February was a good month, I believe. Got a chance to read a lot of cool books, namely Samantha Downing's HE STARTED IT which comes out in April, and I also, much to mine surprise, won on Goodreads First Reads Kelly Rimmer's new upcoming book and I even read DARLING ROSE GOLD by Stephanie Wrobel, which was good. (In my eyes, Samantha Downing, so far, is definitely the Queen of Crazy Suspense. It takes a lot to shock and surprise someone who has read over a thousand books, and she is GOOD at doing just that.) Its not likely I will get THE MOUNTAINS SING by Nguyen Phan Que Mai nor THE EIGHTH GIRL by Maxine Mei-Fung Chung, so Mother's Day perhaps? (Why couldn't they come out in February instead of March 17th?!) Without further ado, here are the possibilities for the upcoming month of March.

Book Spotlights/Reviews:

A reason for living by Julian Jingles (March 20th, 2020)

Alycat and the Tournament Tuesday by Alysson Foti Bourque (March 24th, 2020)

Possible Reviews:

A Reason for living by Julian Jingles

David Lazar by Robert Kalich

The Road to Urbino by Roma Tearne

Ghost of the Bamboo Road by Susan Spann

Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel

Little Women Books I and II by Louisa May Alcott

Forgotten Reflections by Young-Im Lee

A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles

Run Me to Earth by Paul Yoon

Planned Reads:

The Room on Rue Amelie by Kristin Harmel

The Tumbling Turner Sisters by Juliette Fay

Washington's Spies; The Story of America's First Spy Ring by Alexander Rose

At Least We Can Apologize by Ki-Ho Lee

These Ghosts Are Family by Maisy Card

The Kennedy Moment by Peter Adamson

The Aosawa Murders by Riku Onda

A Bond Undone by Jin Yong

The Land Beyond the Sea by Sharon Kay Penman

For Fresh Fiction:

The Eulogist by Terry Gamble

Stone Mothers by Erin Kelly

Jane Anonymous by  Laurie Faria Stolarz

The Familiar Dark by Amy Engel

Will Be Posting Fresh Fiction Links To:

Crimson Lake by Candice Fox (Fresh Pick)

All The Ways We Said Goodbye by Karen White, Lauren Willig, Beatriz Williams (E-Book, Fresh Pick)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022