Coming Attractions for October 2019

I feel very proud of myself for September, mainly because I finished pretty much finished almost all my planned reads for September,. so go me, yay! (Now writing the reviews is another matter...) so what plans do I have for my birthday month, the month I turn 34? A lot, I believe. For my birthday month, my plans include traveling to Indiana USA in 1860s and current time as well as traveling to Ireland for my Fresh Fiction reads. I also plan a travel to England in a conspiracy attempt and to New York followed possibly by Hungary, Russia, France, China, South Korea, and Argentina. Can I do it? Let's wait and see.

Book Spotlights/Reviews:

Killer in the band by Lauren Carr (October 10th, e-book)

The Root of Murder by Lauren Carr (October 25th, e-book)

Possible Reviews:

The Devil's Wind by Steve Goble

Promised Land by Martin Fletcher

The Body in Griffith Park by Jennifer Kincheloe

The Queen's Gambit by Bradely Harper

Planned Reads:

The Kennedy Moment by Peter Adamson

David Lazar by Robert Kalich

Things We Lost in the fire by Mariana Enriquez

The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff

Living Treasures by Yang Huang

One Spoon on this earth by Hyun Ki Young

We Shall see the sky sparkling by Susana Aikin

The Invisible Bridge by Julie Orringer

At Least Know this; essential science to enhance your life by Guy P. Harrison

For Fresh Fiction: 

The It Girls by Karen Harper


Today We Go Home by Kelli Estes

Seven Letters by J.P Monninger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022